Monday, June 8, 2009

Graduation 2009

It was a great weekend in Bangor. Friday night we had fish tacos and relaxed after the drive up. We started the day on Saturday with a long run/walk through the Bangor forest. Kadin kept up with the big boys (Kramer and Storm) and that was all the exercise she needed for the day. Then we went to see some of Olivia's photos and paintings that are on display at the Bangor library. Very cool Liv! From there we went downtown for some dinner and live music. Sunday was all about the Graduate and I didn't take out the camera until Sunday so that is all you will see documented. We had a brunch with family and friends where we watched a great slide show of Liv, which brought tears to my eyes. The show was created with much love by Dad and played on Liv's new Mac. Take care of that computer Olivia. It was an emotional weekend for me as I just can't believe this time has come and we all really missed Grammie, because we know that she wanted to be there and she was in her own special way.

The 12 new puppies made an appearance.



1 comment:

  1. aw, i'm so glad everyone could be there and that we all had such a good time. It was so wonderful and special to me to have the whole family there. Thank you for being with me, and I hope the drive home wasn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete