Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Back in Dixmont for the holidays! Well I made quite a mess on Thursday morning, but my pies came came out beautifully.


The hunters were out so we put on the orange and tromped through the woods behind the house. Ben gave Olivia a hand with her style while dad outfitted Stormy.
The Thanksgiving dinner table. Artichokes, mom calls them the vegetarians' turkey.
And i'll leave you with a shot of the house I will always call home. It was great to be back.
We spent the end of the weekend hanging out with some friends and celebrating Shane's birthday. It was a great Thanksgiving break, now I am ready for Christmas.


1 comment:

  1. wow i dont even know where to start. that kitchen pic is amazing, i cant believe that mom wasnt freakin out at some point. those pies sure look yummy. Olivia looks like she was havin a great time on that hike (hehehe). great pix tho and it it sure looks like no one went hungry on turkey day. I really wish i could have been there and im already getting sad about xmas. I love you guys! <3 j

    ReplyDelete