Monday, December 28, 2009

A Merry Christmas and a Marry Me!!

First I will include a few pictures of Christmas in Dixmont. On Christmas Eve we went to the Dubois for an incredible dinner prepared by Addy and then it was time for the annual yankee swap.



Dad received the first 2 gifts of the yankee swap (we got a little confused with the rules and he ended up opening the first 2 gifts) the funny part was they were both i pod speakers.
I think that everyone ended up with a gift that they wanted. Check out the sweet hat that Ben went home with.
Seafood pasta was the 2nd course. Every part of the dinner was excellent.
Christmas morning. . . . many surprises! Kadin was surprised with a new bed and a bag.
Dad was surprised to find snow on the ground when he took the lawn mower out for a spin.
And I was very surprised when Ben got down on one knee and popped the big question!

8 comments:

  1. What a Christmas!! Wish we could see you guys! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited for the two of you! By the way, your outfit is spectacular- the pants paired with the boots really make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Caitlyn, for noticing my attention to detail when it comes to fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Grandson is so romatic!! Way to go Ben!! We are all very, very happy for you both. xxooNANA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must learn to spell check...the word is ROMANTIC!!!! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Ben! I knew you had it in you. Cant wait for the wedding. I guess I might actually make it farther north than VA for the first time in my life to come to the wedding. You are having a wedding aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME, AWESOME...FINALLY, FINALLY!!! We love you both and we are so excited. Looking forward to the event of 2010!! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so happy for you guys!!! And Ben--great job on the proposal! Now we're looking forward to celebrating your love at your wedding! XOXO

    ReplyDelete