Sunday, March 8, 2009

On the hunt for land

Last weekend we went to a xc ski/bonfire party at Kris and Liz Dubois' house. It was a long drive but really nice to see where they have settled in and also great to see family and friends. I took very few pictures (I think that I was photoed out after Ben's birthday weekend), but I did get a shot of the youngest member of the Dubois family, Sebastian. I also took a few shots of Ben trying to get back on his feet after a fall on skis. You will not find any pictures of me in this position and therefore I was the champoin for the day. This weekend we spent a lot of time in the truck and we never left the Conway area. On Saturday we went back out to the land in Tamworth that we have been looking at and took a few more measurements and mulled it all over a bit more. Then we proceeded on to the weekly errands and before long I was hungry, worn out and approaching grumpy, which means time to get home. On Sunday we went to five pieces of land for sale. We strapped on the snowshoes and tromped all around 4 of the lots, but by the time we arrived at one of the lots we had seen enough of the "neighborhood" to realize that we did not need to get out the truck, so we threw her in reverse and headed on down the road. We did find one lot that met all of our many needs, the only problem is we are not sure that it is for sale and I am almost positive it is out of our price range. Unfortunately we will now compare all other property to this particular dream lot. I did not take any pictures of the land but I did take one of the quiche I made for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment