Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here is a look into Rachael and Ben's exciting weekend.



We received cross country skis from Tim & Donna and Skates from Kim & Pete. Our weekend has been full of excitement. Though it is hard to admit, Rachael is just a touch better then me with this cross country skiing sport. All that said, I still have a great excuse which is my skis are too long and will be getting shorter ones next weekend. In the mean time I will be practicing like hell and watching as many how to videos as I can.

Ski Park Behind our House






Trails through the Sandwich Range







Break Time


Ice skating on Drew Pond, which is right behind the house.



Safety First, Speed Second






Dinner Time


3 comments:

  1. I am SO HAPPY you guys are keeping a blog now! It is SO COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in a winter wonderland. Nice pics
    Tim,Donna, Olivia and Storm

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great you guys! It will be great to pop-up your blog and get a look inside your lives in winter wonderland! Now you just need to keep it going....Happy New Year love Mom & Pete

    ReplyDelete