Sunday, January 25, 2009

A visit with the Gordons

A weekend in Bean-town
The Men Chillaxin' at Home Watchin' Planet Earth on the Big Screen while the Ole' Ladies Are Out Shopin'
Crystal made a delicious dinner and then we were off to the game.


You don't need to look too closely at the score and yep, it got worse.



Finally I am starting to make some new friends here in New England. Does it really matter that they are in high school?

Time to forget about the score of the game and ski!!

While reading the cross-country skiing manuals in order to stop embarrassing myself in front of Rachael, they never talked about or illustrated how to cross a tree bridge. Much to the disappointment of the onlookers, I made it.

If you can't fix it, duck it. If you can't duck it . . .


This is not the most exciting moment we had on skis, unfortunately we didn't capture any of the numerous diggers over the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. My body is still sore from all of my diggers...OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend! Ben, you're looking mighty fine on those sticks! And, your new friends...well. I'm sure things will start lookin up. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete