Thursday, January 29, 2009

Whose idea was it to move to NH anyway??

Well the snow keeps falling and I think that Ben is actually enjoying all this snow removal. I had the day off from school yesterday so I had to stay after the shoveling or I would have felt incredibly guilty about sitting around all day and letting Ben take care of it after work. I went out for three rounds of shoveling and then Ben came in with Noel's snow blower and took care of the leftovers.
There is not a much more beautiful sight than that of the fresh fallen snow

2 comments:

  1. I guess at this point you should feel good about having electricity and heat. Bet you sure miss the ole wood burnin' stove!!! Enjoy your winter wonderland before it turns to mud season! Such a killjoy I am! Ha. :) Love you guys, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better it took me about 2 minutes to shovel my sidewalk the other day when we got 4 inches of snow!! I just about got rid of my snow shovel when we moved from Boone. We've been here for 5 winters and its the first time I've used it. It sucks, I miss the snow.

    ReplyDelete